The Secret to Success: The Best Books to Read in 2018.
There is one question that almost everyone asks themselves at some point in their life: what is the secret to success? The often-elusive answer is one that has been debated and analyzed by some of the most successful people in history. Here are the top books to read in 2018 that share the secrets to success. So sit back, relax, and get inspired!
1. The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach. No budget, no willpower, no high income needed! Is this too good to be true? Bach lays out the simple and realistic steps to becoming rich.
2. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle. Considered the ultimate guide to understanding the stock market, this is a must-read for people who want to get smart about investing.
3. The Power of Positive Thinking by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale. Written for people who want to achieve success by changing their perspective and developing power and motivation.
4. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. One of the greatest biographies written about one of the greatest entrepreneurs. Based on over 40 interviews with Jobs, this book tells the story of one of the greatest creative geniuses of our time.
5. The Total Money Makeover, Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey and Thomas Nelson. Getting your finances into shape has never been more important. This guide gives you the step-by-step plan to financial fitness.
6. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki will change the way you think about personal finance. It explores the difference between working for your money and having your money work for you.
7. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. First published in 1937, Hill interviewed over 500 successful people. Based on his research, this book outlines the 13 steps to success.
8. Mindset by Carol Dweck. This book is a game changer that will teach you the power of mindset and help you succeed in school, at work and anything you set your mind to.
Make 2018 your most successful year yet!